* Currently a graduate student and math/stats instructor at Saint Louis University, MO:
* My undergraduate thesis (2011) (pdf): " Representation Theory of Classical Compact Lie Groups "
* Owner, creator, and developer of http://usothello.org (Since 2013), currently the official website for the US Othello Association.
* Competed in the following tournaments:
- 2015 National Open (Chicago)
- 2014 National Championship (New York)
- 2014 National Open (Chicago)
- 2013 National Open (Chicago)
* As of June 2015, The World Othello Federation ranks me as the 16th best player in the U.S..
Web and Software Development
* Currently working on Android apps - to be released soon!
* Korean translation of the Android Othello app DroidZebra.
* Former Web Developer at Lightfire Partners, LLC (Fall 2013 ~ Fall 2014).
* Athlon 32-bit binary build for Sage mathematics open-source software, version
2008). My name can be found in their list of developers: http://www.sagemath.org/development-map.html
* Passing candidate of the SOA/CAS Exam P/1 actuary exam.
Results can be found here,
under 'Passing Candidate Names' for July 2011.
Monday, May 11, 2011