Welcome to my website! Where I keep a (small) collection of my work to share
with others around the world.
* Adjunct Instructor at Saint Louis University (Math Department) and Web Developer at
Lightfire Partners, LLC (Fall '13, Spring '14).
* I manage the site
(July 20, 2013).
* Competed in the 2013 National Open, U.S. othello tournament (July 13
~ 14, 2013): My World Othello Federation player ranking can be found here, and my United States Othello Association player ranking can be found here.
* Graduate student/instructor at Saint Louis University, Missouri (Fall '12,
* Undergraduate Thesis (2011) (pdf): " "
Representation Theory of Classical Compact Lie Groups
* Athlon 32-bit binary build for Sage mathematics open-source software, version
My name can be found in the list of developers: http://www.sagemath.org/development-map.html
* Passing candidate of the SOA/CAS Exam P/1 actuary exam.
Results can be found here,
under 'Passing Candidate Names' for July 2011.
* Volunteer work (providing artwork services) with a group of UTSA
students raising funds for the .
Animal Defense League San Antonio, Texas; October 29, 2011
Monday, May 11, 2011 dalsyu.org created