* Math at Saint Louis University:
* My undergraduate thesis (2011) (pdf): " Representation Theory of Classical Compact Lie Groups "
* Owner and developer of http://usothello.org, the official website for the US Othello Association.
* Competed in the following tournaments:
- 2016 National Open (Chicago)
- 2015 National Open (Chicago)
- 2014 National Championship (New York)
- 2014 National Open (Chicago)
- 2013 National Open (Chicago)
* My World Othello Federation player rating can be found here!.
Web and Software Development
* Korean translation of the Android Othello app DroidZebra.
* Athlon 32-bit binary build for Sage mathematics open-source software, version
2008). My name can be found in their list of developers: http://www.sagemath.org/development-map.html
* Passing candidate of the SOA/CAS Exam P/1 actuary exam.
Results can be found here,
under 'Passing Candidate Names' for July 2011.
Monday, May 11, 2011